Saturday, December 11, 2010

Deus on a Rainy Day - Camperdown Sydney


Motorcyles for the postmodern world -- Deus 

98-104 Parramatta Rd Camperdown 
Sydney NSW 2050
One of my favorite stops while shopping around on a rainy day in Sydney was at Deus -- located in a renovated warehouse in Camperdown, Sydney.   My cousin and I stopped in for a break from the rain, to check out the cafe and look at some very cool vintage bikes...Started in the cafe 


From photos
A Robert Moore installation of painted race numbers hangs over communal tables. It really worked well with all the bikes parked just outside the cafe. Read more about Deus Cafe in Camperdown, Australia. 

From photos
Boston Baked Beans have never looked so good. The food there was amazing but a bit $$. Then again, everything in Australia is $$

Australia 2010
After breakfast we ran in to one of my favorites Reg Mombassa & I got him to sign, color and draw on my book. Random running into him as I was just telling my cuz that I loved all the Mombo Surf Graphics.


From Australia 2010

No comments: