Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spain 2010 ~ Granada

Granda Spain for a couple of days in 46 degree weather! HOT!

From Spain 2010, Granada

Shopping and walking the cobble stone streets in 46 degree weather wilted me. This SF girl can't handle that kind of heat. So I just had to eat a pound of gelato a day to keep cool. It's now Elise, Jon and myself left on this adventure. We took a bus from Sevilla to Granada - not bad at all and slept the whole way! Thanks to Elise for organizing this part of the trip.

From Spain 2010, Granada

First day we walked around the shopping area of Granada during the day. I didn't purchase anything other than my normal 3 to 6 empanadillas. OMG they are so good! By the way, do you know the difference between an empanadillas and empanadas? I don't.


From Spain 2010, Granada

While walking around the sacromonte area we stumbled upon a very touristy Flamenco show

Flamenco em Sacromonte. Granada 2010

After walking around for a long day on the cobblestone streets, my feet are killing me and I need a glass of vino & something sweet to help with my 'barking dogs'

From Spain 2010, Granada

We split up today and I was walking around (not sure where) when I found this really cute bar. Ended up talking to four people from Seattle, WA and having a Tinto de verano. So refreshing.

From Spain 2010, Granada

Walking to the Alhambra. I didn't know that our hostel was on the main road to the entrance of the park and walk way to Alhambra. Cool!

From Spain 2010, Granada

Here's the the gate to the park
From Spain 2010, Granada

Alhambra Baths
From Spain 2010, Granada

No comments: